Web Application – VUE or Angular or React!
Let’s get started here!
Vue, Angular, and React are the component focused frameworks.
VUE vs Angular vs React
Firstly, we have to consider a few questions to compare the three components and to conclude the best for the respective application.
- Is it easy to find developers for any of the above-mentioned frameworks?
- How well we know about the core concepts of the mentioned three frameworks?
- Analysis of performance and speed of each framework.
Let us learn briefly about the three frameworks:
React: React was developed by Facebook as open-source front end library development in 2013. It simplifies the complicated interfaces used for web development. React is very minimalistic and it is a library to build UI. React is also used to build single-page applications. React is widely used in websites resulting in high traffic.
Vue: Evan You an Ex-Google employee developed Vue and has been maintaining it with community support. It has a light UI library compared to that of Angular but is it highly reliable in the present times. There are several high performing websites built by using the Vue framework. It is the youngest among the three frameworks and is said to be rapidly growing globally.
The Best- Angular, React, or Vue?
- Growth and support: As Angular is by google and React is by Facebook, there is no doubt on the growth of the two frameworks. These frameworks are updated regularly and also numerous versions are released for better web development functions. Whereas Vue is maintained by an open-source community and there is no fixed pathway that might cause a problem for the development of large apps.
- Framework or Library: Angular is also considered as a platform that acts as a foundation for the app development. React is more flexible and allows the developers to perform mixed functions and go out of the box, but React has a high chance of going wrong. Vue is the cleanest of all, it is simple, user-friendly, straightforward forward, and flexible. Vue simplifies the process of web development.
- Performance: Compared to the other frameworks, all three Angular, React and Vue are exceptionally good. It is better not to conclude based on the performance as Angular is way ahead, React works well and Vue provides grat performance and memory.
- Developer-friendly: Angular and React have a certain format of functioning and requires immense knowledge to use any of these two frameworks. Vue is comparatively simple. But, Vue has issues when it has to deal with testing whereas Angular provides clear access for the developers to correct the errors.
- One Way Data Flow and Two Way Data Binding: One Way Data Flow is easy to understand as it is managed in one direction. Two Way Data Binding is more complex but gives a clear picture of coding efficiency. Angular uses Two Way Data Binding, React uses One Way Data Flow whereas Vue supports both.
Companies using the above-mentioned frameworks:
- Angular: Google, Forbes, weather applications, etc
- React: Facebook, Twitter, Uber, Netflix, etc
- Vue: GitLab, Alibaba, etc
Concluding on what is best?
The angular framework can be used to create large, complicated applications especially when advanced features have to be included. Also for object-oriented programing Angular is the best fit.
The Vue framework can be used for simple, quick app development. It is cleanest of all, easy to learn, and the best option for beginners.
Finally, after learning briefly about the three frameworks and the key points to consider, we can conclude that choosing a particular framework solely depends on the kind of project the developer is working on as each framework has its advantages and disadvantages. If you have any project in your mind and wanted to get the quote please contact us.